The Trafford library is now open on Wednesdays! Our updated hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 10:00 to 2:00. We are also open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00-7:00.
The library is back in full swing and has multiple fundraisers! In addition to our annual mailing, the library is doing a Bag & Basket Sale. The sale starts Monday, October 19 and is open until all mystery bags of books and baskets have sold. Mystery books are $5 per bag and include a lottery ticket. Baskets include gift cards, wine, and other goodies and are priced from $15-$25.
See you soon!
Trafford Community Public Library will reopen July 13. In order to safely offer library services, we must follow CDC and Office of Commonwealth Libraries (OCL) guidelines.
The following changes are in place at this time:
- New hours:
- Monday, Friday and Saturday 10:00-2:00
- Tuesday and Thursday 3:00-7:00
- Patrons must wear masks unless they have a medical condition.
- All items must be returned to the outside drop box prior to entering the library.
- No book or DVD donations will be accepted at this time.
- No public restrooms are available.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in at one time.
- Maintain social distancing.
- No loitering in groups.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the Children’s Room for book selection only.
- Computer use is limited to 1 hour with two computers available. Computers are available for work and research use only.
- Receipt of books transferred to the Trafford Library from other Libraries will take longer since they have to be quarantined before being released.
Following these guidelines will help us maintain a safe environment for our staff and the Trafford community.
The books have been quarantined for four months! They miss you! Please stop in. We can recommend great summer reading for adults and children.